Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football Season

It’s that time of year again – when the air begins to cool, the leaves change colors, and people make mass migrations to their favorite college campus to watch some football. I get goosebumps just thinking about. Yes, it’s time for NCAA Football. I’ve religiously followed college football for the last six years and thought I knew a lot about the sport – until c21 began working with NCAA Football to provide marketing PR support for its Youth Initiative.

The Youth Initiative includes NCAA Football Youth Day clinics, a grant program and events surrounding the BCS National Championship game in Miami. The program strives to attract more kids to the game, provide them with additional motivation to pursue a college education, help them develop the necessary skills to be successful on and off the field, and help to establish a new base of lifelong NCAA Football fans like myself.

The Youth Initiative program further deepens my commitment and excitement surrounding NCAA Football – in that this national nonprofit is giving back to youth football leagues across the country and nurturing the growth of my favorite sport. Check out our Web site for case studies of similar projects, and be sure to watch your favorite college football teams battle it out over the coming months in the race to the BCS National Championship on January 8! Go Dawgs!

Are you a die-hard college football fan? If so, e-mail me and tell me about it.

blog comments powered by Disqus